I am an attorney (lawyer) that works closely with companies in the mining industry. I assist clients with mining and environmental regulatory compliance in South Africa, the structuring commercial transactions, drafting and review of agreements, dispute resolution, and litigation. I have assisted various multinational clients with the structuring of cross boarder commercial transactions, dispute resolution, and litigation in multiple sub-Saharan jurisdictions.
I have solid business and legal education, having obtained my Bcom degree, law degree (LLB) and master’s degree specialising in corporate law (LLM).
I am curious by nature and have a love for learning. I am currently studying towards a higher diploma in tax, and teaching myself computer programming. I also have an interest in amateur astronomy and electronics.
Recent Legal Writing
- 2015 Financial Provision Regulations, and Pre-existing Rehabilitation Provisions
- Categories of Contract Language
- The Right to Sue, or be Sued, After Death
- A Judicial Opinion on the National Forests Act
- Overview of the New Regulations on Financial Provisions for Rehabilitation
- Legislative Framework of the Mineral and Petroleum Industry in South Africa
- The Perils of Shareholders Agreements in South Africa
- When the Minister of Mineral Resources Ignores You
- South African Mining and Prospecting Rights May Expire Sooner than Anticipated
My Reading Lists
You can reach me by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
My pgp encryption key:
pub 4096R/08FC40B5 2014-11-19
uid Clinton Pavlovic <email@example.com>