I’m an attorney (lawyer) specialising in the mining, energy and natural resources sectors in South Africa. I advise companies on commercial transactions and regulatory compliance matters, including mining and environmental regulatory compliance, corporate restructuring, commercial agreements, and dispute resolution.
I hold a commerce degree (Bcom), a law degree (LLB), and a master’s degree in corporate law (LLM) from the University of Pretoria. I recently obtained my higher diploma in tax (HDip Tax) from the Thomas Jefferson School of Law.
I love all things related to technology, history, philosophy, and astronomy. I read a lot, and I like to share my reading lists as a way to keep my motivation to read more often.
This is my personal website.
Recent Legal Articles
- A Constitutional Endorsement for Direct Democracy in Customary Law
- Removing the Court’s Power to Decide for the Minister of Mineral Resources
- Strict Compliance isn’t Strictly Required by the MPRDA
- The Future of Bitcoin Regulation in Africa
- Reduced Profits is not Expropriation
- The Legal Requirement to think about Global Warming
Get in touch! My personal email address is: email@example.com