I am an attorney (lawyer) assisting companies in the mining, energy and natural resources sectors in South Africa. I assist with mining and environmental regulatory compliance, the structuring commercial transactions, drafting and review of agreements and dispute resolution.
I have solid business and legal education, having obtained my Bcom degree, law degree (LLB) and master’s degree specialising in corporate law (LLM).
I am curious and have a love for learning. I am currently studying towards a higher diploma in tax, and teaching myself computer programming. I also have an interest in astronomy and electronics.
My resume is here.
Recent Legal Writing
- The Effect of Local Zoning Laws when Applying for a Mining Right
- 2015 Financial Provision Regulations, and Pre-existing Rehabilitation Provisions
- Categories of Contract Language
- The Right to Sue, or be Sued, After Death
- A Judicial Opinion on the National Forests Act
- A Primer – Financial Provisions for Environmental Rehabilitation
- A Guide to the Mineral and Petroleum Industry in South Africa
- The Perils of Shareholders Agreements in South Africa
- When the Minister of Mineral Resources Ignores You
- South African Mining and Prospecting Rights May Expire Sooner than Anticipated
My Reading Lists
You can reach me by email at: email@example.com
My pgp encryption key:
pub 4096R/08FC40B5 2014-11-19
uid Clinton Pavlovic <firstname.lastname@example.org>